sed-cars-slider-min

Fritham Taxis – New Forest’s Best Taxi Services

We are New Forest based taxi company serving New Forest​ and surrounding villages, train stations and local attractions in Hampshire.

We offer excellent transportation and Airport shuttle taxi services in New Forest​. Our customers include locals, visitors and business clients.

Operating since 2011 as Airport Transfer Specialist, we serve individuals and large groups with executive cars and 4, 5, 6 seater minicabs.

Book airport taxi ​Call us now 07707699371 or 07453454499, or send us a message on taxigoforest@hotmail.com to get the best Fritham Airport taxi cab price and great service. Please leave your feedback and enquiries in the online booking form at the right of the page.

Taxi Services in Fritham

Our local and 24/7 value for money taxis-cabs services include:

  • New Forest tours and hotel transfers
  • Corporate travel and large group bookings
  • Trains, ferry & cruise transfers for Southampton docks
  • Local taxis, school runs and business accounts
  • ​Special events and wedding taxi and transport services

About Fritham

Fritham is a small village in Hampshire, England. It lies in the north of the New Forest, near the Wiltshire border. It is in the civil parish of Bramshaw (where the parish population as at the 2011 Census was included)

The name Fritham may be derived from Old English meaning a cultivated plot (hamm) in scrub on the edge of a forest (fyrhth).

The oldest feature in Fritham is a Bronze Age Bowl barrow, known as The Butt, which lies just east of the village, although it has been partially damaged on top by a brick structure.

Fritham is not mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. It was once thought that the Domesday settlement of Truham (or Trucham) may have been Fritham, but this is now thought unlikely as Truham was within Boldre Hundred. The first mention of Fritham appears early in the 13th century, when Geoffrey de Baddesley held land in Baddesley and Fritham. Fritham remained attached to the manor of South Baddesley in the parish of Boldre at least until 1429.

*Source: Wikipedia