sed-cars-slider-min

Winsor Taxis – New Forest’s Best Taxi Services

We are New Forest based taxi company serving New Forest​ and surrounding villages, train stations and local attractions in Hampshire.

We offer excellent transportation and Airport shuttle taxi services in Winsor. Our customers include locals, visitors and business clients.

Operating since 2011 as Airport Transfer Specialist, we serve individuals and large groups with executive cars and 4, 5, 6 seater minicabs.

​Airport transfers Call us now 07707699371 or 07453454499, or send us a message on taxigoforest@hotmail.com to get the best Winsor Taxi cab price and great service. Please leave your feedback and enquiries in the online booking form at the right of the page.

Taxi Services in Winsor

Our local and 24/7 value for money taxis-cabs services include:

  • New Forest tours and hotel transfers
  • Corporate travel and large group bookings
  • Trains, ferry & cruise transfers for Southampton docks
  • Local taxis, school runs and business accounts
  • ​Special events and wedding taxi and transport services

About Winsor

Winsor is a village in the civil parish of Copythorne, in Hampshire, England. It is situated within the boundaries of the New Forest National Park. Surrounding villages are Copythorne to the west, Netley Marsh to the southeast, and Bartley to the south west.

Winsor is first recorded as Windesore in 1167, and Windlesore in 1222. The name apparently derives from “windels-ora” meaning “winch on a bank”. In the 13th century there was an estate at Winsor and at nearby Cadnam which belonged to the nuns of Amesbury, who in 1286 obtained a grant of free warren in both estates. About the same time a second estate at Winsor was held by the Abbot of Netley, which probably formed a part of the abbot’s estate at Totton. Some time after the Dissolution these lands passed to the Paulets, becoming part of the Paultons estate. A third manor at Winsor is mentioned in the 14th century when it formed part of the main manor of Eling. It was in the hands of the Bishop of Winchester in 1385, when it was granted with the manor of Eling to Winchester College.

*Source: Wikipedia